Thursday, June 19, 2014

Gain financial freedom…..The time is NOW

Gain financial freedom…..The time is NOW


The ability to know and reason is two different polarities of the same situation”…source within

One of my clients who came to me with an issue of having very problematic financial situation was freed from her financial worries within the stipulated time frame mentioned.

In this article I will let you know exactly what has caused the huge shift and created the desired freedom from financial worries.

I have this activity of to create reach about my services and this is where I receive a call from this lady.
She was a business -women and for what ever she did, the day she met me she was in deep financial crisis. I took a small briefing about her situation and then we went ahead with the whole process of Aishwarya Dharini initiation. In this she was getting translucent pictures about the doing that was causing enormous scope for potential disasters at regular intervals.

As she went deeper into the process through the guidance offered by me, there came a point where the images were distinctly clear to her. This awareness caused a gigantic shift in the very way she perceived information.

We all have heard and by this time believe that we are the creators of our own reality. All that happens is happening essentially within and many more famous quotes. Now the only difference with this lady was that she realized and lived this reality through the initiation into Aishwarya Dharini.

Its my wish and blessing open to all those who wish to find a situation where they can experience freedom from financial worries in the coming days ahead.

To book your session call me at 09440358048

You can aslo know what this symbol is all about and in what was it can help you to create financial freedom by clicking http://theconnection.in/financial-freedom/

No comments:

Post a Comment